Prepare For The Next Emergancy
A basic emergency supply kit could include the following recommended items: Water - one gallon of water per person per day for at least three days, for drinking and sanitation. Food - at least a three-day supply of non-perishable food. ... Manual can opener for food.
Make sure your emergency kit is stocked with the items on the checklist below. Most of the items are inexpensive and easy to find, and any one of them could save your life. Headed to the store? Download a printable version to take with you. Once you take a look at the basic items, consider what unique needs your family might have, such as supplies for pets, or seniors.
After an emergency, you may need to survive on your own for several days. Being prepared means having your own food, water and other supplies to last for at least 72 hours. A disaster supplies kit is a collection of basic items your household may need in the event of an emergency.
To assemble your kit, store items in airtight plastic bags and put your entire disaster supplies kit in one or two easy-to-carry containers such as plastic bins or a duffel bag.
A basic emergency supply kit could include the following recommended items:
- Water - one gallon of water per person per day for at least three days, for drinking and sanitation
- Food - at least a three-day supply of non-perishable food
- Battery-powered or hand crank radio and a NOAA Weather Radio with tone alert
- First aid kit
- Extra batteries
- Whistle to signal for help
- Dust mask to help filter contaminated air and plastic sheeting and duct tape to shelter-in-place
- Moist towelettes, garbage bags and plastic ties for personal sanitation
- Wrench or pliers to turn off utilities
- Manual can opener for food
- Local maps
- Cell phone with chargers and a backup battery
APG FOR YOUR HOME / BUSINESS
Our Professional & experienced security staff provide our clientele with 24 hours a day security & investigative services. With Honest, Respectful and most of all Professional Security & Investigative staff for your business. Don't let it be handled by amateurs. With over 30 years of experience, give us a call today for a free quote!
Cameras & Alarms
APG- Los Angeles
Florida- Hurricane Irma Aftermath
APG- Los Angeles